Improve your knowledge of strategic planning to understand what senior management is thinking and why—and increase your value to your organization!
Here’s an overview of strategic planning for those not directly involved in the planning process, but who want to understand the impact of strategy on their work and their organization’s success. Gain a perspective and vocabulary for strategic planning to help you actively and constructively support your firm’s strategic direction.
How You Will Benefit
- Understand what strategy and strategic planning mean to an organization
- Learn key concepts and the language used by those involved in strategic planning
- Discover various approaches companies use to develop strategy
- Find out how strategy moves from concept through implementation to realization
- Recognize techniques companies use to assess their current and future environments
- Identify specific ways you can contribute to your organization’s strategic success
What You Will Cover
- What strategy and strategic planning really mean
- How strategy creates value for customers and stakeholders
- How companies develop strategy: seven strategic planning processes
- The strategic planning process in action: five stages of a classic approach
- Assessing the environments
- Three Ds of strategy: discussion, decision, development
- Implementing strategy: how strategy cascades through the organization
Who Should Attend
- Managers and supervisors who want to expand their strategic planning skills and management perspective…and anyone who must communicate with managers and leaders involved in the creation and implementation of strategy
Key Topics Include:
- Learning Objectives
- What Is Strategic Planning?
- Why Organizations Create Strategy
- How Organizations Develop Strategy—Processes for Creating Strategy
- The Strategic Planning Process in Action
- Assessing the Environment
- Three Ds of Strategy—Discussions, Decisions and Developments
- Implementing and Reviewing Strategy
- Alternative Approaches to Create Strategy
- Discuss Which Approach Would Best Fit Your Organization
- Practical Strategic Management
- Business Plan: A Comprehensive Approach
- Human Resource Strategy
- Financial Considerations for Business Decision Making
Informasi & Registrasi:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan lihat/unduh brosurnya dengan mengklik <Fundamentals of Strategic Business Planning>
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali via email atau fax setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Bila membutuhkan pelatihan dalam bentuk Inhouse Training silakan download IHT Request Form dan dikirim kembali kepada kami melalui Fax/email setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung penyelenggaranya melalui Tel/SMS/Fax yang tercantum di brosur atau email: beproseminars<at>gmail.com