The IT Asset Management course is designed specifically for the executives in the organization and for those who have asset management responsibilities.
This course teaches the participants the methods in identifying all aspects as related to IT assets management, further and takes appropriate countermeasures to prevent and mitigate failure risks for an organization.
*This course will deliver in Indonesian and/or English, by Our Master Trainer: Dr. Ir. Fauzi Hasan, MBA, PMP, CISA, CISSP, SSCP, CISM, CGEIT, CPRC, CSCP, CDCP, CITM APICS, Cert. Change Management (APMG).
It also provides the networking professional with a foundation in IT asset management, including preparation of management procedures, assessment of risks in the enterprise , development of policies, and procedures, and understanding of the roles and relationships of various members of an organization, implementation of the plan in asset management.
This course takes an enterprise-wide approach to developing an IT asset management plan.
The course is designed to support the executives to expand their understanding of information technology (IT) asset management and provide practical view in conducting asset management practice.
This course deals with how can the executives achieve an appropriate balance between realizing opportunities for maximizing the results of IT asset management. It is an integral part of good management practice and an essential element of good corporate governance.
Participants will be expected to gain a working understanding of how to identify reference and implement IT asset management and control policies, standards and related asset management.
Regarding the latter, the objective is to learn how to identify and interpret the requirements of the standards and. implement the standards in IT assets management
Each class session will include discussion on IT asset management practice, control or audit issues that participants should be familiar with.
- Business Director
- Business Manager
- Operation Director
- Operation Manager
- Chief Information Security Officer (CISO)
- Chief Information Officers (CIO)
- Chief Technology Officers (CTO)
- IS/IT Steering Committee
- Audit Committee
- IT Senior Manager
- Information Security Manager
- Senior Risk Manager
- Senior Audit Manager
- IT & Audit Staff
- IT Security Staff
- Risk Management Staff
Objectives & Benefits
- The course has been designed to enhance the skill and insights in the area of IT asset management practice, especially in relation to the practice and implementation in their day-to-day operation.
- The training shall provide the participant with the following capabilities:
- Have thorough understanding of good IT asset management practice within the scope and framework of Best Practice of Asset management
- Enhanced knowledge and skill in dealing with the operational issues as related to IT asset management within day-to-day installation operation and risk management
- Enhance capability to implement tool for identifying, analyzing, eradicating and communicating the risks within the cycle of risk management and IT asset management
- Support the attainment of organizational business objectives by providing comprehensive perspective of IT asset management to the executive management of the organization
- Capability in assuring the level of alignment between IT asset management and organization business in the drive to achieve organization’s objectives
Course Contents and Descriptions
- IT asset management programmes
- IT asset management and traditional asset management
- Management context
- The need for IT asset management
- Supply chain management
- IT asset life cycle
- Service and support strategy
- IT strategy
- IT asset strategy
- IT asset management services
- IT asset management services model
- Inventory management
- Configuration management
- Change management
- Order processing
- Contract management
- Financial aspects
- Property accounting
- Budget and cost control
- Potential cost savings
- Definition and outline
- Data sources
- Data analysis
- Report production
- Sample report
- Organizational structure
- Impact of ITAM
- Roles and responsibilities
- Management approaches
- Layers of information
- Asset tags
- Tool requirements
- Implementation plan
- Due diligence
- Implementation plan
Information & Registration:
- Untuk keterangan selengkapnya (termasuk biaya dan jadwal pelaksanaan) silahkan dilihat/unduh brosurnya di <IT Asset Management>
- Untuk pendaftaran silahkan download Registration Information dan kirim kembali via email atau fax setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Bila membutuhkan pelatihan dalam bentuk Inhouse Training silakan download IHT Request Form dan dikirim kembali kepada kami melalui Fax/email setelah diisi dengan lengkap.
- Anda juga dapat menghubungi langsung penyelenggaranya melalui Tel/SMS/Fax yang tercantum di brosur atau email: beproseminars<at>gmail.com